Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Along the river of neglect,
Lying futiley in peaceful ignorance,
Whispering reactions of freedom,
Finally dig into shadow,
Of blissful misfortune.
Every dooryard which appears,
Begins the fear,
Of loathing crosses,
And we fall.

We are the dense men!
We are the heavy men!
Headpiece filled with lead!
Alas!

Reminder of that which was,
Remind me of times one could cope
And joke
Of fleeting things,
Remembering,
Nothing of that at hand.
Understand,
It is nature made this way,
And pray,
I sink not deeper,
Into cement.
Lament,
My loss.
Praise,
My success.

Faced with that which I most feared,
Makes me wonder growing beard,
Would help.
I shall shave my head again,
I shall change myself again,
I shall, I shall.
It is impossible to express myself!
But as if a man stood on another,
I’ll take another,
And steal his work.

Look into a mirror mirror.
Close your eyes.
And face yourself.

No comments: