Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Tom Petty "Greatest Hits CD"

-So why did you date her?
-Because she put out.

As I fight off the remaining shreds of lethargy, the clock tells me that I have woken up entirely too early, and I still don't feel like doing all the things I should be doing today. Mustard is good. I like it more and more every day. I subscribed to the Montreal Gazette this morning just after waking up. I kept on forgetting. Tuna from a can tastes like ass without mayo. I am becoming more and more cynical. Last night I dreamed a conversation I'm going to have today. He told me the evening backfired because she couldn't lubricate. A friend of mine and his girlfriend are in trouble. I am sad for them. Today is econometrics. I hate econometrics. I should apply for my visa. I wonder if she came back today; I should call her friend. I don't know what to tell her though. Maybe I'll organize a poker night this evening. I want my play station back. I need to get more quests that are my level. My pager is ringing.

No comments: