Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Annals of Habib Al’Taib

Damn the Formian! It appears that that lump of whatever it was that the Queen fed me has left my stomach in shambles. I haven’t felt this way since the time Jagdish tricked me into drinking camel urine, telling me it was a spirit quest potion. I never repeated the mistake again; plus I’m supposed to be immune to poisons!

Our meeting with the ant Queen revealed that the metal beasts are among of the primary defense forces of Shadowthrone’s fortress. The Queen also happens to know the location of the nest from which these minions come. It might be to our advantage if we crippled that location first, seeing as we have managed to acquire some spare time. Alternatively we could also try and nail him now, given that we have but one short week left.

We retired to our quarters for further discussion, when my stomach began to flip-flop. I have just come down with a horrible liquid experience. My insides are melting into a greenish substance who’s smell is almost as excruciating as the searing fire which has exploded in my gut. Thank the gods that we purchased that extra-dimensional crapper at the beginning of the adventure. At least I can travel with my companions wherever they decide to go since right now… … … aw shit… … I am in no condition to contribute anything positive to the decision making process… … I think I’ll try writing when I get better… … Aww crap.

No comments: