Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It seems to me, my lady that the remedy to thy most foul disposition lies simply in an analysis of thine own necessities and desires. Based on what data I have gathered concerning the matter, I do believe that I have been able to deduce a pattern to thy methods. It occurs to me, madam, that the comforts whist thou art taken with, hath repeatedly concerned men possessed of similar qualities. It is in these common attributes wherein resides the flesh of my deductions.

Firstly and fore mostly, it does occur to me that the consorts which thou hast indulged with, are all men whom at first glace did seem not to notice thyself nor thine existence. Secondly I do perceive that these individuals did also not give in right away for some reason or another pertaining to past liaisons with other human beings, or present ones going on. Weather thou didst know of these facts is irrelevant, for thine actions have been similar in both senses. From these common qualities I do perceive that thou art thyself a slave to the game so to speak. One who appreciates the intricacies of the match more so than its rewards. Such has thy obsession grown, that thou art incapable of appreciating a relationship easily obtained. My lady, thou art a slave to the challenge, and so long as thy goal is beyond thee, though art disposed to long for it all the more. However I do presume that whence the game is done and won, indifference and disinterest shall overcome thee as thou longest for a new challenge. In truth thou hast not yet been subjugated to such a situation, as thou dost choose thy targets in such a way that thou hast not yet achieved a completely successful campaign. I do attribute, madam, the greatest source of thy discomfort to be thine own romantic desire to achieve the unachievable, to conquer the unconquerable. The truth madam, is that such quarry will lead thee unto a never ending quest, and insatiable satisfaction. I do urge thee to consider this strongly as a potential threat to thy further stability. Further analysis also discerns that thou art sensitive to the rejections of peoples. Thy perpetual fervour at chasing the ever so elusive Galtisant hath made thee victim of thine own self worth. Madam, due to the enormity of thy quarry, thy repeated failures have caused thee to be flung into the rapids of a deteriorating self worth. Thou knowest all too well that thou posseseth beauty and intelligence well beyond that which normal members of the fair sex have been attributed with, however thy perpetual dissatisfaction causes thee to question thyself relentlessly. Because thou hast been incapable of discerning the cause for thine inability to achieve stability, thou art looking for some fault, some imaginary endowment which thy consorts perceive, but thou canst not. Thou dost starve thyself, analyze thy personality, rebel, spend much time in preparation prior to unimportant events, and thy efforts go to naught. This in turn begins a spiral of self oppression. My lady, lack of nourishment, and perpetually dissatisfaction will lead thee to ruin.

However madam tis also shown by repetition, that thou hast yet to heed my warnings. Most of the substance, contained in my report, is known to thee from conversations and prior consultations. However thou dost refuse to desist from thy path. I am therefore of the opinion that thou art not yet ready. Thou knowest the wisdom of mine words in mind, but thy heart hath not yet let go of that fleeting hope that perhaps someday thou whislt conquer Narcissus himself. Until thou truly realizeth this truth, I must reluctantly advise thee to indulge in whatever passions thou dost perceive. It is my belief and ardent hope that thou whislt eventually come to see the truth in mine words, whence thou dost enter into thy situations armed with that which I have imparted unto thee. Maybe someday thou whislt comprehend that which I have implored thee to realize.

We all want to be noticed by someone who doesn’t notice. Life's a bitch, but love is not a one way street.

No comments: