Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lingering songs leave bitter sensations in the bowels of my intestines. The master strikes again, and another note eschews from the sphincter of woe. It floats for a time, congeals, and leaves behind the remnants of an eternally beautiful thing. Frightened it gazes upon the faces of those who choose to stare intently upon it, and dies. Softly the moans roar into the night, and life which was almost gone arises once again. I too am guilty of such things, but I have not the knack, nor the ability to take it quite as far. Perhaps the realizations which strike the midnight herring will someday illuminate the wickedness of bastards. And fleeting fireflies squeal with delight.

Allow me to apologize for the ravings of the lunatic which slips into the night like a cabbage upon a windowpane. Permit me indulgence at the masturbations of manhood on the crevices of rocks. Forgive my trespasses, as I learn to forgive those who trespass against me. If I have in any way offended thy senses know that it was not my intent. We all want to be noticed by someone who doesn’t notice. We all want someone to pick us up and change things for the better. We all want what we don’t have, and not want that which fall into our possession. Man's greatest friend and most wicked enemy is his desire, his envy, his insatiable lust for that which is beyond his grasp. It will make us masters and break us.

Release thy desires! Let go thy longings! True happiness lies in complacent vegetablism. I want to be un-wanting. I want to be apathetic! I want! I want! Shut up already! The Buddhists were fools! They are just as longing as everyone else. Accept your humanity. Embrace it. Learn it. Control it. Be selfishly unselfish. Make morals! Accomplish stuff! Be happy! There is joy! Stop complaining! Leave me the hell alone! Love me damn you!
It's way past my bedtime.

No comments: