Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I wonder what I’ll do tonight. I’ve been on vacation for a month now and it occurs to me that I haven’t eaten at home more than once or twice since exams ended. Come to think of it, I didn’t even eat at home that much during exams. Ohh well. Today the Minister of Culture and Mister T are on their “breaks” from their jobs as lab rats. Apparently anal lobotomies aren’t that bad but having blood taken from you 10 times a day is annoying. Anyways the plan is to drink heavily sometime tonight and I never say no to a party. In other news I have decided to consume chicken this evening accompanied by tortellini and pesto. Since I’m actually eating at home for a change I might as well make the most of it and spoil myself. Maryanne is arriving this evening. She is staying two days before heading off to Spain (lucky girl!). I spent all day making things barely livable for my guest. Even cleaned out the empty bedroom which we were using for “storage.” So now all the shit that was on the floor is in the closet. I took a nap. The evening is falling and the moon is almost full. The rain falls hard and fast on the ground. There is a roar of a frustrated thunder in the distance, desperately demanding be listened to.

No comments: