Friday, August 20, 2004

Dear Future,

Hi there what’s going on? How are you? We haven’t met yet, but I was hoping to get to know you a little better seeing as eventually we will be spending the rest of our lives together. What kind of person are you? What are your likes, your dislikes? How do you feel about me? How do I make you feel? I’m obviously very eager to meet you. It’s been so long since I’ve felt anything romantic for anyone. It’s been so long since I’ve felt romantically loved. I was kinda hoping to accelerate the process by getting in touch with you, you know?

I consider myself an interesting fellow. I’m into some aspects of geek culture, D&D, computers, anime, videogames, some light LARP. I also study economics at school. Doing my masters degree. It’s fun. I enjoy it. I spin fire balls attached to the ends of chains for fun. It’s very cool, and I get a lot of positive attention from it. I’m a bit of an attention freak.

I’m the kinda guy who considers himself very funny. I make lots of bad jokes generally concerning sex in some way. Most of my friends think I’m a bit loopy, but they love me and I love them too. I can’t wait for you to meet them. They’re great. I’m also a tad erratic, and intense emotionally. This works either way, good or bad depending on the situation, but as a human being I’m open to compromise and tend to think myself more concerned with the happiness of others before my own. I like it when the people around me are content and am willing, more often than not, to go out of my way to make them happy.

I fear death, roller coasters, heights. I like water, even when there are huge waves or when I’m 30 meters underwater with an air tank strapped to my back. I fear spiders, but not snakes. I’ve traveled to many places in the world, and speak three languages pretty well. My background is quite mixed, and I consider myself knowledgeful about the world. I am open-minded, to many things, culturally, sexually, ideally.

In the future I plan on getting my PHD in economics and perhaps doing some research at first. I’m not necessarily driven financially, but more perhaps towards accomplishing something fulfilling. Since, I am afraid of death, I plan on immortalizing myself in history or the memories of people. I want to have a positive impact on the development of the planet. We’ll see.

Anyways that’s a little about me. I’d love to hear from you soon. Find out what kind of person you are. Meet you, fall in love. Please write back as soon as you can.

Anxiously waiting

Erik

No comments: