Monday, May 17, 2004

Went to Quebec City this weekend. Not like anything I had imagined, but then I'm convinced that I probably saw no more than 2 square Km of the city. Whatever, the old city is a lot larger than MontrĂ©al’s and well nicer, although that could just have been the weather. It rained, but I am of the opinion that a city under rain is as charming as a city under the sun. The rain has a certain charming quality about it even if you are the one getting wet. My parents are not of the same opinion however, but it mattered not. Our stay was brief, just two short days, but we saw the old city, some Picasso exposition (and yup, I still hate Picasso), and the Montmercy Falls (spelling’s wrong I think but I’m too lazy to check it). I also noticed many Canadian flags along with the Quebec ones, much to my surprise. The people were friendly. All in all I had a swell time.

Parents leave on Thursday, and I bought shitloads of stuff for a BBQ in their honor for Wednesday. MORE MEAT.

Finished the website with pictures. http://www.xeti.cc/the_admiral/

The weather is fine. The air brings promise of good things to come.

No comments: